Floor, Tile and Carpet Cleaning
Protecting your investment: Let us keep your Facility looking its Best
Hard Surface Floor Maintenance
Vinyl Composite flooring (VCT)
- Strip, Seal and Wax: Strip old finish wax from floors, edges, corners and baseboards, then apply a sealer enriched high solids floor finish wax of four to six coats.
- Machine Top Scrub and Re-Coat: Scrub top surface of floors with a floor scrubbing cleaner and then apply two to three additional coats of floor finish wax. Use this process on floors that still have finish wax them and have not yellowed in color and need surface scratches removed.
- Spray Buff /Burnish: Damp mop floors then lightly spray a mixture of floor wax and water on floor surface and then machine buff with high speed buffer /burnisher to remove light to medium scratches from the floor and restore shine.
- Our highly skilled floor maintenance technicians have many years of experience working with various types of floor finishes and Facilities. Depending on your type of Facility and usage we can help you to choose the best floor finish and customize a floor maintenance program tailored to the needs of your Facility.
Commercial carpets, Oriental Rugs, Area Rugs etc.
- Hot Water Carpet Extraction: This process starts out with dry cleaning of the carpeting (vacuuming) followed by pre-treating all stains and pre-conditioning of the entire carpet. Hot water is applied (Temp. between 115 degrees to about 165 degrees) to the carpet from a holding tank or internal on demand heating unit. The pressurized solution, usually combined with an extraction rinse solution, is then injected into the carpet. Suspended soil is removed by combining the flushing action of injected solutions with wet vacuuming. Normal recommended drying time is approximately 12-24 hours.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A process is where a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then externally extracted using a Bonnet on a rotating floor machine. On the bottom of the floor machine the technician will install a plastic drive block with spikes designed to hold the cleaning pad (Bonnet) in place. Most Bonnets are 100% cotton and are used dry to slightly moistened. The bonnet will rotate in a circular motion while the technician moves it from side to side, changing and/or rinsing as it becomes soiled. Typical drying time is 1-2 hours.
- Carpet Spotting: A special spot cleaning machine is used along with various chemicals to work out specific spots and deep set in stains or removal of deep stains by way of the Bonnet system.
- Upholstery cleaning: Upholstery cleaning hot water extraction method for use on any commercial grade furniture and fabric.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub: Using a low speed floor machine to loosen and remove dirt from tile and grout - Followed by wet vacuuming to extract excess dirt and water from the floor.
- Rejuvenation /Acid wash: Used in applications where dirt and grime has been ground into the tile and allowed to build up excessively.